Thursday, March 22, 2007

Crime Can Pay.


Only one Prime Time TV show has ever inspired me, and that show is Prison Break. I had the chance of a lifetime last night to prove myself and I blew it. At 11:42 pm I was arrested and taken to the Missoula City Jail. It came as a surprise. I say surprise because Ive never had a day where I put some time aside to spend in jail. I found myself in a cell with a bench and an aluminum toilet/sink. As the door locked behind me I was already planning my escape. I quickly examined the toilet to see what kind of bolts held it to the wall. In Prison Break the protaganist unscrews the bolts when the guards aren't looking. As soon as I saw there were none, I gave up. That was my only plan.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Jail time? You can always swallow a key, Arrested Development style.

Zee Kewlmin said...

I think it is amazing that you had the plan to Check the bolts (which I wouldn't have known to do), then promptly gave up when that didn't work out.

Anonymous said...

Great work.