Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not convinced

I'll never be convinced that the gymnasts for the Chinese Women's Olympic team are over sixteen. Not one of them looks a day over twelve, and that might be pushing it. Oh, but wait, I just found out that their government issued passports say they are all over sixteen making their recent gold medal legit. Whew.

In other news: Shawn Johnson has replaced Mary Lou Retton as "America's Sweetheart." (My opinion)

I told my wife that I thought Shawn Johnson was adorable and she told me that I like normal looking girls. I guess thats a good thing.

I haven't posted in awhwile. I've been busy.

3 comments:

Alison said...

this is huge! i'm glad this underage hottie inspired a post.

Donner said...

Interesting photo on the top right hand of the page. Who are those two guys?

The said...

Agreed. The Chinese cheated... Just like aaron did when he took steroids to play football in college, but then broke his back at lake powell and never made it. Classic. Hope your life is well. Tell Frankenstein hello.